3 Tips To Help Men After Divorce

Beginning to date after a divorce can be stressful for a lot of men, but look on the bright side. It can be a lot of fun too. Let's face it, you've been married for a while and the marriage obviously was a drag otherwise you wouldn't be divorced and dating again. Remember how much fun you had dating in your past? It's time to relive those memories. But the playing field is a little different now. Women come on a little stronger these days, so don't be too alarmed. This article will give you 3 tips to help you date after divorce AND how to get women to like you almost immediately.

1. Men typically think that touching a woman when they first meet is forbidden. However, that's just not true at all. You'll want to have a good first impression while creating a bond immediately. You can do this by a simple touch. When you introduce yourself to her or when you're talking to her, softly and casually touch the outside of her right arm. The outside of her arm is not an intimate spot, so she won't feel uncomfortable. However, she will know that you're interested and that you're a personable guy. Go ahead and try it. You'll be pleasantly surprised with the results.

2. After you strike a conversation with her, you'll want to maintain physical contact with her throughout the conversation. This can be done in a stealth way so she doesn't think you're a weirdo. You don't want to be too pushy or too obvious about this now either. For example, when you two share a laugh, simply put your right hand on her left arm while you are both laughing. Or if she needs directions to the restroom while you're on a date, put your arm around her and swivel around towards the direction of the bathroom while holding her close to you. Then while you're holding her, simply point past any people or obstacles in the direction she needs to go.

3. Don't forget the contact close. A contact close is similar to a good-night kiss. Here, when you finish exchanging phone numbers or arranging a time for a first date, simply give her a side hug. A side hug is when you put your arm around her and pull her towards your side. This way she won't feel uncomfortable. A front hug is a little too personal. But a side hug is just enough for you both to feel a sexual attraction without being creepy. And as long as she feels some sort of sexual attraction, she'll want to see a lot more of you.

Dating after the divorce can be a lot of fun, so go out and enjoy yourself. Don't worry if you don't get the girl on the first try, if you dig her then keep her in your sights and don't give up on her. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day and your new date life won't be either.

3 comments:

  1. Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about Dr. Todd in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed,he wasnt returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted Dr. Todd..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little coz I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope he could help other people too like he did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back. E-mail: manifestspellcast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Win back my Ex lover with the help of…. ( Dr.mac @ ) yahoo com..

      Delete
  2. i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Dr.Akhanene my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Dr Akhanene have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 48hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact him email;DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete